Roasted Veggie Pasta
September 1, 2017
: 30 min
: 60 min
: 90 min
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 1 red onion, sliced,
- 8 oz baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 1 lb asparagus, coarsely chopped
- ½ pt grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 lemon
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Dried dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mrs. Dash Garlic and Herb seasoning
- Pasta (I used angel hair)
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Step 2 Put 1/2 of red onion and all other veggies in large mixing bowl. Drizzle veggies with grapeseed oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper. Mix until all veggies are coated. Add more oil, vinegar, and seasoning as needed.
- Step 3 Line large cookie sheet (may need 2) with parchment paper. Pour mixture and make sure the pans aren’t overly crowded.
- Step 4 Sprinkle with dried dill and squeeze lemon juice over mixture.
- Step 5 Roast in oven until cooked and golden brown. It should take around 25 minutes.
- Step 6 Cook pasta according to package once veggies are done.
- Step 7 Heat large pan to medium heat. Add vegan butter. Melt until it starts to bubble.
- Step 8 Add other half of red onion, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Step 9 Sautée until fragrant and browned. Wilt spinach for 1 minute. Toss pasta until fully coated. Toss veggies with pasta.
- Step 10 Sprinkle with dill.